Individuals or businesses not eligible for Benchmarks’ full membership but are involved in an allied profession or have interest in or support the behavioral health, intellectual/developmental disability, substance use, child welfare or other related professions are eligible for Affiliate membership.
- Joining a unified voice to continually seek improvement for child welfare, mental health, substance use, intellectual & developmental disability healthcare for the children, adults, and families in North Carolina;
- Receiving regular legislative, policy, state and national updates;
- Ability to interface with DHHS leadership and quality providers at regular web-based meetings;
- Training opportunities at discounted rates to develop and improve the knowledge and skills of executives and staff;
- Free display opportunities at highly attended Public/Private Behavioral Health Forum open to members and non-members;
- Discounts to public meetings, conference, and working committees;
- Marketing and recognition opportunities on our website, listserv of over 8,000, and through membership announcements;
- AND MUCH MORE!