Non-profit or for-profit agencies that provide child welfare, mental health, intellectual/developmental disability, substance use or related services are eligible for Full Membership. Full membership agencies must be nationally accredited by COA, CQL, The Joint Commission, CARF, EAGLE or a nationally accepted accreditation body approved by Benchmarks’ Board of Trustees.
- Unified voice on important child behavioral healthcare issues;
- Representation before the legislature and state agencies on policy and implementation issues impacting member services to children, adults and families;
- Proactive legislative work to introduce bills and studies to support quality behavioral healthcare services;
- Input to NC Department of Health and Human Services on policy and fiscal issues;
- Legislative, Policy, State and National Updates;
- Training opportunities at discounted rates to develop and improve the knowledge and skills of executives and staff;
- Member-Only meetings and working committees;
- AND MUCH MORE!
To apply click here for the pdf form.